|Number of Persons||Price / Person|
* Small groups up to 8 pax (larger groups upon request).
* All participants are responsible for having their own health/travel insurance.
* Choose Balkans reserves the rights to add other participants in and during the tour program. If you are interested in a private tour, please contact us for a quotation.
* On request this tour may also depart from other cities of Albania or neighboring countries such as Montenegro, Macedonia or Kosovo. Please contact us for more information on the extra costs.
* Please note that transaction and payment fees are on the sender (you in this case). We will notify you with a print screen of the amount received at our account as soon as we receive your down payment.
* Please note that Credit/Debit card payments are possible at our office in Tirana and apply a 5% bank commission.
* If you confirm to book this tour or any other service offered by Choose Balkans, via email/Facebook/WhatsApp/phone call or any other form of communication it means that you have read and agreed to the terms & conditions
|#||Discount group||From adult||To adult||Value|
Our tour guide will come and pick you up at your hotel to begin the day tour of Berat. Berat is known as the town of 1001 windows, part of UNESCO world heritage.
Walking through the narrowed stone streets offers a fantastic view of the medieval old houses, with windows that seem to stand on top of each other. The city’s life began in the 6th-5th century B.C. as an Illyrian settlement. Later, in the 3rd century B.C., it was turned into a castle city known as Antipatrea. Uniquely today, residents still live inside of the castle walls. Berat has it all; a beautiful medieval castle, ancient churches and mosques, a lively lower town consisting of grand old houses draped on steep hillsides, an old stone bridge, great museums and remains from the communist era in Albania. It is also known as the birthplace of Onufri, the famous painter of churches all-over the Balkans, distinguished for creating a specific reddish colour still difficult to imitate. Our next destination will be Gorica Neighborhood. We will be back in Tirana in the late afternoon.