|Number of Persons||Price / Person|
* Small groups up to 8 Pax (larger groups upon request).
* All participants are responsible for having their own health/travel insurance.
* Choose Balkans reserves the rights to add other participants in and during the tour program. If you are interested in a private tour, please contact us for a quotation.
* On request this tour may also depart from other cities of Albania or neighboring countries such as Montenegro, Macedonia or Kosovo. Please contact us for more information on the extra costs.
* Please note that transaction and payment fees are on the sender (you in this case). We will notify you with a print screen of the amount received at our account as soon as we receive your down payment.
* Please note that Credit/Debit card payments are possible at our office in Tirana and apply a 5% bank commission.
* If you confirm to book this tour or any other service offered by Choose Balkans, via email/Facebook/WhatsApp/phone call or any other form of communication it means that you have read and agreed to the terms & conditions
|#||Discount group||From adult||To adult||Value|
Përmet, is our destination for today, considered the greenest and the cleanest town in Albania, also known as the "city of roses." The small town of Përmet is famous for its folk music, literature personalities, and the good cooking, especially sweets, the so-called 'gliko'. The area is also famous for good wine and strong Raki. Very near to Përmet is Bënja, a natural hot thermal spring with a spectacular mountainous view.
The main activities for this day will be two:
1) Rafting in Vjosa River; Europe’s last living wild rivers. Along its entire course of over 270 kilometers it is untamed and free flowing and characterized by beautiful canyons, braided river sections, islands, oxbows and meandering stretches. In some areas the riverbed expands over more than 2 km in width. However, what makes this river really outstanding internationally is the fact, that almost all its tributaries are free-flowing and intact as well, creating a living rivers network that is without par in Europe. Rafting is possible as an extra activity for 50 Euros per person.
2) Relax in Bënja thermal waters. Very near to Përmet is Bënja, a natural hot thermal spring with a spectacular mountainous view. Everyone in the tour who is not in the mood for a rafting activity can enjoy a relaxed day in the natural thermal baths of Bënja, where mad and hot water self-treats are much fun.
After a day full of activities, we head back to Tirana, our final destination for this day.