* This tour requires some hiking experience and good physical condition.
* This tour departs early in the morning; thus, we would recommend you to eat breakfast before the tour departure or to take some food with you.
* Mount Çika: elevation up to 765m, hiking 4 hours one way.
* St. Andreas Bay: elevation up to 553 m, hiking 4 hours one way
* Mule or horse caravan, to carry heavy luggage from Llogara to St. Andreas Bay, is available on request with an extra charge of 80 Euros per horse/mule.
* Single Supplement: To guarantee tour departure even for one participant we require a single supplement of 288 Euros. If other participants join this tour, you will be refunded 50% of the single supplement amount and your room occupancy will be still private. We organize small groups up to 8 pax. Please contact us if you are a larger group of participants for a quotation.
* Please note that prices are calculated on double/twin/triple room occupancy and 3 stars hotel accommodation.
* Hotel upgrade is possible on extra charge.
* Single room occupancy is possible on 30 Euros extra charge per night per person.
* All participants are responsible for having their own health/travel insurance.
* Suitable age 12+ .
* Choose Balkans reserves the rights to add other participants in and during the tour program. If you are interested in a private tour, please contact us for a quotation.
* On request this tour may also depart from other cities of Montenegro or neighbouring countries such as Albania, Macedonia or Kosovo. Please contact us for more information on the extra costs.
* Please note that transaction and payment fees are on the sender (you in this case). We will notify you with a print screen of the amount received at our account as soon as we receive your down payment.
* Please note that Credit/Debit card payments are possible at our office in Tirana and apply a 5% bank commission.
* If you confirm to book this tour or any other service offered by Choose Balkans, via email/Facebook/WhatsApp/phone call or any other form of communication it means that you have read and agreed to the terms & conditions.