* Single Supplement: To guarantee tour departure even for one participant we require a single supplement of 234 Euros. If other participants join this tour, you will be refunded 50% of the single supplement amount amount and your room occupancy will be still private. We organize small groups up to 8 pax. Please contact us if you are a larger group of participants for a quotation.
* Please note that prices are calculated on double/twin/triple room occupancy and 3 stars hotel accommodation.
* Hotel upgrade is possible on extra charge.
* Single room occupancy is possible on 30 Euros extra charge per night per person.
* All participants are responsible for having their own health/travel insurance.
* Children Discounts: Age 0 – 2.99 Free of charge; Age 3 – 7.99 discount of 50%; Age 8 – 11.99 discount of 30%, Age 12+ full fare.
* Choose Balkans reserves the rights to add other participants in and during the tour program. If you are interested in a private tour, please contact us for a quotation.
* On request this tour may also depart from other cities of Albania or neighboring countries such as Montenegro, Macedonia or Kosovo. Please contact us for more information on the extra costs.
* Please note that transaction and payment fees are on the sender (you in this case). We will notify you with a print screen of the amount received at our account as soon as we receive your down payment.
* Please note that Credit/Debit card payments are possible at our office in Tirana and apply a 5% bank commission.
* If you confirm to book this tour or any other service offered by Choose Balkans, via email/Facebook/WhatsApp/phone call or any other form of communication it means that you have read and agreed to the terms & conditions.
|#||Discount group||From adult||To adult||Value|
Our journey towards Komani Lake begins early in the morning at 05:00 am. Our tour guide will come and pick you up at your hotel in Tirana. As we take the turn from the main road to Vau i Dejës, the area becomes more rural with fewer cars but more wild nature and amazing landscapes. We will stop for a short break by Vau i Dejes Lake, a beautiful and tranquil setting, and from here on we will experience local transport over bumpy roads but with a great view.
We will get on a local boat (this destination is only reachable by boat) that will take us through Komani Lake. It is considered by many as an exotic experience combined with the unmatched hospitality of the locals. Later we arrive at a rural village (somewhere in the middle of the lake). After settling ourselves in this small village, we will explore the homestay and learn more about local life.
Our day continues as we go to Shala River. A place this spectacular can’t stay a secret for long. Shala River has its springs from melting snow of the Albanian Alps. This explains the transparency of its waters that create a vivid palette of colours while running through the wild mountains.
Last but not least, if you are brave enough, don’t forget to bring your swimsuits as some of us will dare to swim in this paradise so-called the Albanian Thailand.
Overnight in a traditional guesthouse (may have shared bathroom) by Komani Lake in a small rural village.
We wake up by the shore of the lake and enjoy a tasty breakfast. After breakfast, we will begin our hiking to the cross on the rock, which is a great option to enjoy one of the best views of this rural village. We get back on the boat to Komani Dam. From here we drive back to Tirana and arrive there in the late afternoon after an unforgettable experience.