* Single Supplement: To guarantee tour departure even for one participant we require a single supplement of 198 Euros. If other participants join this tour, you will be refunded 50% of the single supplement amount amount and your room occupancy will be still private. We organize small groups up to 8 pax. Please contact us if you are a larger group of participants for a quotation.
* Please note that prices are calculated on double/twin room occupancy and 3 stars hotel accommodation. Single room occupancy is possible on extra charge.
*Hotel upgrade is possible on extra charge.
* Single room occupancy is possible on 30 Euros extra charge per night per person.
* All participants are responsible for having their own health/travel insurance.
* Children Discounts: Age 0 – 2.99 Free of charge; Age 3 – 7.99 discount of 50%; Age 8 – 11.99 discount of 30%, Age 12+ full fare.
* Choose Balkans reserves the rights to add other participants in and during the tour program. If you are interested in a private tour, please contact us for a quotation.
* On request this tour may also depart from other cities of Albania or neighboring countries such as Montenegro, Macedonia or Kosovo. Please contact us for more information on the extra costs.
* Please note that transaction and payment fees are on the sender (you in this case). We will notify you with a print screen of the amount received at our account as soon as we receive your down payment.
* Please note that Credit/Debit card payments are possible at our office in Tirana and apply a 5% bank commission.
* If you confirm to book this tour or any other service offered by Choose Balkans, via email/Facebook/WhatsApp/phone call or any other form of communication it means that you have read and agreed to the terms & conditions.
|#||Discount group||From adult||To adult||Value|
Our journey towards Komani Lake begins early in the morning at 05:00 am. Our tour guide will come and pick you up at your hotel in Tirana. As we take the turn from the main road to Vau i Dejës the area becomes more rural, with fewer cars but more wild nature and amazing landscapes. We will stop for a short break by Vau i Dejes Lake, a beautiful and tranquil setting, and from here on we will experience local transport over bumpy roads but with a great view.
We will get on a ferry that will take us through Komani Lake offering spectacular views of the Albanian Alps, waterfalls, rural villages and wild forests. It is considered by many as an exotic experience combined with the unmatched hospitality of the locals.
Our next destination will be Valbona Valley National Park. We will arrive in Valbona and after a break, we will explore the area and admire the so-called Crown of the Albanian Alps. Overnight in a guesthouse in Valbona.
Waking up with such a magnificent view of the Albanian Alps will make you want to stay longer, however, after breakfast we will have to continue our journey to other astonishing wonders. We will hike towards Kukaj village (about 2 hours hike) with a spectacular view of the Balkan Peaks. Later we will start our journey back to Tirana following the same adventures root through the Albanian Alps as the day before.