Hotel Pick up and drop off in Tirana
All required equipment for the experience
If you are visiting Tirana for a couple of days and longing for an unforgettable adventure, you should not miss the paragliding experience. Dajti Mountain is the nearest National Park from Tirana considered by many as the balcony of the city. To get up Mount Dajti we need to get the cable car; offering a spectacular view of Tirana’s surroundings toward the park. What’s astonishing is the mesmerizing combination of flying adrenaline with the spectacular view of nature and the vibrant city.
Number Of Persons
Price / Person
Included in the Price
- All required equipment for the experience
- Professional Instructor
- Instructions for the paragliding experience
- Hotel Pick up in Tirana
- Hotel Drop off in Tirana
- Cable car ticket (8 euros per person)
- Lunch, Drinks & Snacks
- Personal spending
- All what is not mentioned in the included
- Tips are not a must in Albania or the Balkans, however, our recommendation is to tip the tour guide/driver 5 – 6 Euros per day/person as an international practice to tip good service.