According to Bradt Travel Guides, the Komani Lake journey is described as “one of the World’s greatest boat trips”. The tour to Komani Lake & Valbona Valley is a special interest hiking and adventure tour program exclusively designed to offer participants the best combination of pristine wild nature, unforgettable ferry ride through the heart of the Albanian Alps, local folklore and traditions. During these three days you will be able to visit most of the attractions of Northern Albania, combining a variety of exciting outdoor activities with plenty of time to soak up the local culture.
Included on the price:
– Professional tour guide throughout the whole tour
– Hotel pickup in Tirana
– Transport from Tirana to Koman
– Ferry Ticket Koman to Fierza
– Transport from Fierza to Valbona
– Two overnights in Guesthouse in Valbona
– Guided Hiking Tour in Valbona
– 3 Lunches, 2 dinners and 2 breakfasts for all the overnight during the tour.
– Tour Old Bazaar of Gjakova during the return to Tirana
– Hotel drop of in Tirana
- Drinks & Snacks
- Personal spending
- Everything that is not mentioned in the included section.