According to Bradt Travel Guides, the Komani Lake journey is described as “one of the World’s greatest boat trips”. The tour to Koman Lake, Valbona and Theth is a special interest hiking tour program exclusively designed to offer participants the best combination of pristine wild nature, unforgettable ferry ride through the heart of the Albanian Alps, local folklore and traditions. During these three days you will be able to visit most of the attractions of Northern Albania, combining a variety of exciting outdoor activities with plenty of time to soak up the local culture.
– Professional tour guide throughout the whole trip
– Hotel pickup in Tirana
– Transport from Tirana to Koman
– Ferry Ticket Koman to Berisha Village
– Transport from Fierza to Valbona
– 1 overnight in Guesthouse in Valbona
– 1 overnight in Guesthouse in Theth
– 3 Lunches, 2 dinners and 2 breakfasts for all overnights during the tour.
– Transport form Theth to Shkoder
– Transport from Shkoder to Tirana
- Drinks & Snacks
- Personal spending
- Everything that is not mentioned in the included section.