|Number of Persons||Price / Person|
|Solo Traveler||928 €|
|Group 2-7 pax||488 €|
|Group 8+||390 €|
According to Bradt Travel Guides, the Komani Lake journey is described as “one of the World’s greatest boat trips”. The tour to Koman Lake, Valbona and Theth is a special interest hiking tour program exclusively designed to offer participants the best combination of pristine wild nature, unforgettable ferry ride through the heart of the Albanian Alps, local folklore and traditions. During these three days you will be able to visit most of the attractions of Northern Albania, combining a variety of exciting outdoor activities with plenty of time to soak up the local culture.
* All participants are responsible for having their own health/travel insurance.
* Single Supplement: To guarantee tour departure even for one participant we require a single supplement. If other participants join this tour, you will be refunded 50% of the single supplement amount (220 Euros) and your room occupancy will still be private. We organize small groups up to 8 pax. Please contact us if you are a larger group of participants for a quotation.
* This tour requires some hiking experience and good physical condition.
* This tour departs early in the morning; thus, we would recommend you to eat breakfast before the tour departure or to take some food with you.
* Valbona Pass: elevation up to 1050m, hiking 6 to 8 hours
* Blue eye: elevation up to 789 m, hiking 3-4 hours one way.
* Grunas Waterfall with an elevation up to 270m, hiking 1 hour one way.
* Mule or horse caravan, to carry heavy luggage from Valbona to Theth, is available on request with an extra charge of 90 Euros per horse/mule. A horse can carry between 30 – 35 kg.
* The company reserves the right to run this tour under the same conditions with the inverse itinerary.
* Please note that prices are calculated on double/twin/triple/quadruple room occupancy, in traditional guesthouses
* Single room occupancy is possible on 35 Euros extra charge per night per person, in traditional guesthouses
* Hotel upgrade where possible on extra charge.
* Private tour is possible on 120 Euros/person extra charge.
* Suitable age 12+.
* Choose Balkans reserves the rights to add other participants in and during the tour program. If you are interested in a private tour, please contact us for a quotation.
* Tour’s schedule or itinerary may be affected/adopted due to; weather, Acts of God, labour strikes, bank holidays, site temporary closure/renovation or other external forces outside the Company’s control.
* On request this tour may also depart from other cities of Albania or neighboring countries such as Kosovo, Montenegro or N. Macedonia. Please contact us for more information on the extra costs.
* Please note that Choose Balkans needs to receive the net (full) quoted amount. Transaction and payment fees are on the sender (you in this case). We will notify you with a print screen of the amount received at our account as soon as we receive your down payment.
* Please note that Credit/Debit card payments are possible at our office in Tirana and apply a 5% bank commission.
* If you confirm to book this tour or any other service offered by Choose Balkans, via Choose Balkans official channels; email/facebook/whatsapp/phonecall or any other form of communication it means that you have read and agreed to the terms &conditions.