|Number of Persons
|Price / Person
|Group 2-7 pax
The Peaks of the Balkans are a collection of beautiful and spectacular mountains shared between Albania, Kosovo and Montenegro. In 10 days, you will cross the border multiple times, go from one extraordinary landscape to the other and experience life away from civilization. An adventure exploring some of the most beautiful mountain peaks in the world!
* All participants are responsible for having their own health/travel insurance.
* Single Supplement: To guarantee tour departure even for one participant you require a single supplement of 523 Euros. If other participants join this tour, you will be refunded 50% of the single supplement amount and your room occupancy will be still private. You organize small groups up to 8 pax. Please contact us if you are a larger group of participants for a quotation
* This tour requires some hiking experience and good physical condition.
* The accommodation is based in traditional and simple homestay/guesthouse/lodge- style or shepherd’s hut with basic bathroom amenities. Each room typically accommodates two to five travelers, and it might be necessary for male and female groups to share a room, unless you book a private room. Private rooms are possible on 40 Euros extra charge per night per room based on availability.
* Each accommodation offers a selection of limited food options available to pack before embarking on the next hike. These options include bread, cheese, yogurt, meat, vegetables, and honey. For each meal you can pay in cash at the guest house directly (please make sure to have cash with you as the credit/debit card payments are not possible in the Alps). One meal cost about 12 -15 euros.
* Suitable age 12+.
* The company reserves the right to run this tour under the same conditions with the inverse itinerary.
* Mule or horse caravan, to carry heavy luggage, is available on request with an extra charge of 100 Euros per horse/mule/day. A horse can carry between 30 – 35 kg.
* Choose Balkans reserves the rights to add other participants in and during the tour program. If you are interested in a private tour, please contact us for a quotation.
* Tour’s schedule or itinerary may be affected/adopted due to; weather, Acts of God, labour strikes, bank holidays, site temporary closure/renovation or other external forces outside the Company’s control.
* On request this tour may also depart from other cities of Albania or neighboring countries such as Kosovo, Montenegro or N. Macedonia. Please contact us for more information on the extra costs.
* Please note that Choose Balkans needs to receive the net (full) quoted amount. Transaction and payment fees are on the sender (you in this case). We will notify you with a print screen of the amount received at our account as soon as we receive your down payment.
* Please note that Credit/Debit card payments are possible at our office in Tirana and apply a 5% bank commission.
* If you confirm to book this tour or any other service offered by Choose Balkans, via Choose Balkans official channels; email/facebook/whatsapp/phonecall or any other form of communication it means that you have read and agreed to the terms &conditions.